Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Workshop

What we learnt on November 10, 2008

I have learnt how to book tickets in different ways of transport by using train or air ways.
I learnt how to visit different website and how to get information from it, how to download books and other useful material for public and private use.

Also I learnt how to create blogs and developing it by feeding different information so people can benefit by accessing information.
As long as I’m the editor I benefited a lot because it can help me to have wide range of accessing information on my day to day activities.

My Expectations:
My expectations is to get a knowledge on creating blogs, visiting different websites to access information and taught my fellow reporter in my office.
I expect to increase friends from this workshop which may help me a lot in different ways on performing my tasks.

I expect to build good relationship from my office to MISA-Tanzania and VIKES foundation. This relation can benefit a lot my office by sharing things with VIKES foundation and MISA-Tanzania.

No comments: