Friday, November 21, 2008

Asante

WORD OF THANKS:
Is the last day of our training for editors and lectuarers of Journalism and Mass Comunication. It is my pleasure to thank Misa Tanzania and VIKES foundation for prepaire this five days workshop about computer Network.

The workshop prepation was good as well as coordinator as concerned things made me to learn more about computer Network as well as blog developing, host and feed it.

My request is to make sure even reporters get this course so as to generate their skills about computor network and make communication easy as posible.

I would like to thank our consultant Mr. Peik Johansson for being a wonderfully teacher and I hope he has tolerated some of us for being stubborn during the whole workshop. I leant a lot from him and I promise him that I will try to follow his step by keeping my blog active even after the workshop.

Aslo I thank Mr Maggid Mjengwa for emphasise to us the importance of hosting the blog for the benefit of reserve important information and pictures at large.

I congratulate my fellow workshop participants for good work and cooperation all the workshop time.

I want to remind my fellow editors and teachers to avoid plagiarism. As our lecturer reminded us, plagiarism is bad; it can damage our profession as well as our jobs.


1 comment:

abraham makinda said...

wewe mbona kimya kihivyo! Inshu zinasemaje, yaani tangu totoke kwa Peik, umekuwa kimyaaa,noma bwana.

Mi niko tu naendelea kukamua na gazeti la Uwazi, sina noma wala nini.

Hai kwa wote ila tukumbukane